1. The promoter is Semex UK whose registered office is at Maple Park, Monkton, Ayrshire KA9 2RJ.
2. The competition is open to dairy farmers in the United Kingdom except employees of Semex UK and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. The promoter's decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
6. The promoter shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
7. The promoter also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
8. Route to entry for the competition, and details of how to enter, are via the Healthy Herd page.
9. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
10. Closing date for entry will be 1st August 2019. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
11. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, for whatever reason, by 1st August 2019.
12. How to enter:
1. Complete and submit form on Healthy Herds web page on the Semex UK website, or via your Semex Genetic Consultant.
2. A further form will be required to be completed by the farmer and vet.
3. Final selection will require a farm visit.
13. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
14. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
15. The prizes are as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are non-transferable.
16. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
17. Winners will be chosen by a panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
18. The winners will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
19. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
20. The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
22. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Scottish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.
23. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
24. The winner's name will be available 28 days after the winner is announced in January 2020, by